Brilliant Colours Professional Painters of Winnipeg City.
Awarded Best Of Houzz 2017
Over 40 Million Monthly Unique Users Nominated Best Home Building,
Remodeling and Design Professionals in North America and Around the World
Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada, January 17, 2017 – Brilliant Colours Professional Painters of Winnipeg, Manitoba has won “Best Of Customer Service” on Houzz®, the leading platform for home remodeling and design. The interior and exterior painting specialist for commercial and residential painting was chosen by the more than 40 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, remodeling and design industry professionals.
The Best Of Houzz is awarded annually in three categories: Design, Customer Service and Photography. Design award winners’ work was the most popular among the more than 40 million monthly users on Houzz. Customer Service honors are based on several factors, including the number and quality of client reviews a professional received in 2016. Architecture and interior design photographers whose images were most popular are recognized with the Photography award. A “Best Of Houzz 2017” badge will appear on winners’ profiles, as a sign of their commitment to excellence. These badges help homeowners identify popular and top-rated home professionals in every metro area on Houzz.
“We’re so pleased to award Best of Houzz 2017 to this incredible group of talented and customer-focused professionals, including Brilliant Colours Professional Painters,” said Liza Hausman, vice president of Industry Marketing for Houzz. “Each of these businesses was singled out for recognition by our community of homeowners and design enthusiasts for helping to turn their home improvement dreams into reality.”
Brilliant Colours Professional Painters are pleased to receive this award, we have always put our clients first by listening, communicating and working towards our clients needs on all painting projects that we embark on. We look forward to continue to increase our efforts in all aspect of our business and more importantly in our customer service to all our current clients and future new clients. Our appreciation also goes to Houzz for their continuous support to our business.
Consumers have many choices when selecting a painting contractor. Here is a short list of questions to help you decide which painting contractor is best for you. Good luck!!
1. Can you tell me about yourself and your painting company? Your painting contractor should be able to discuss his or her areas of painting expertise, services offered, years in the business, references etc. Explanations should be straightforward, clear, and easily understandable. And they should speak directly to your needs based on the project.
2. Do you have a stable work force of experienced professional painters? How long on average has your staff been employed by you? Are your employees full-time professional painters? Tell me about our employees: How long have they been professional painters? Do you have a stable work force or a revolving door? Elaborate on your training, supervision, and quality control standards. Keep in mind the best paint job will be no better than the worst painter on site - experience counts!
3. What type of work do you specialize in? Residential, commercial, institutional? What is your contractor’s focus? Some painting companies’ painting work involves residential painting projects for homeowners who want the finest painting possible. Commercial painting customers may select a contractor for the quality of their painting work, their ability to meet schedules, and because they need a painting contractor who does the job right the first time, every time.
4. Can you describe your work process? Consumers want a contractor who takes great pride in providing the best paint jobs possible in all aspects of painting. Thorough analysis of a painting customer’s needs, meticulous and thorough surface preparation, and the finest application procedures utilizing the best techniques available carried out by the painting professionals are essential.
5. Provide references? Your contractor should be able to provide you with an extensive list of current and past clients. He or she should be able to provide numerous house painting references itemized by street, neighborhood, and town. Their website should feature numerous local references and a portfolio of recent painting projects. You should be able to find reviews of the contractor on reputable site like Google, Houzz, Facebook and soon.
6. What documentation can you provide regarding licenses and certifications? Painting contractors in many province are required to register with their province as a licensed contractor. Contractors should be happy to furnish a copy of their registration to any potential painting customer. Registration information should also be confirmed by contacting the appropriate Department Registration(Manitoba- Company Office).
7. Are you under insurance and are your workers under the Workers Compensation? Substantiation of full insurance coverage including Property damage, Commercial General Liability, Workers Compensation and Liability, on all employees is an absolute necessity. The contractor’s insurance agent (NOT the contractor) should supply a Certificate of Insurance upon request.
8. Are you able to rectify any damages ? A good contractor should be able to repair any damages that may have occurred either inside or outside your property. From stucco repair to wood replacement on the outside, to texture repair, dry wall repair, water damage on the inside. Basically the contractor so be able to make all repairs in relations to the job being done.
9. Which paint suppliers are you under? Contractors should use only the finest products from the world’s leading paint manufacturers. Benjamin Moore, Dulux Paints, Sherwin Williams and others partnering with professional painters enable the conscientious painting contractor to select the perfect coating for any requirement. The house painting professionals should have the knowledge and experience to tailor products best suited to their client’s specific needs.
10. Why should I hire YOU for my painting project? Experienced painting contractors should be able to elaborate on what differentiates them from the competition. The use of the finest paints from premium paint manufacturers, how painters always apply paint products according to manufacturer specifications, and skilled, trained, and properly equipped painters treating customer’s property as if it was their own should be discussed at length. The potential customer should be given a variety of information to best assess quality, value, and craftsmanship, and thus make an informed decision.
We hope this information is helpful and you will be able to make an informed decision when next you are choosing a Painting contractor